BlueBlockDude

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

yes

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

BlueBlockDude

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk
    servers.

aloha.pk tower of babel

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

[shadow=Blue,left]I hacked with a aimbot.[/shadow]

1. Why should you be unbanned?

I learned my lesson and deleted all my hacking programs and will never hack again. :-[

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

I cant remember and i bet this will greatly decrease my chances of being unbanned. :’(

Your banning admin has been notified

Than you sir 8)

[glow=blue,9,300]hmm no re yet[/glow :-]

Just wait for it.
I might get a warning because of this, since banning admins are the only ones allowed to post here.
Just thrown in two cents kthxbye

getting warned for your post would be way too strict… you better not get warned for that

Thanks for being honest, your ban has been removed.
Please don’t hack again!

That stickied post was less about “admins only”, and more about warning people not to post in ban appeals just to increase their postcount / make themselves look like staff. Meaningful discussion and helpful posts are always welcome.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SIR I LOVE YYOU :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: