Bloodfox's AoS Armory - AK 47 FOR OPENSPADES COMING SOON

Thanks! Also, I could give you an AWPer hand, if you know what I mean. :stuck_out_tongue:

AWPer hand? Lol I don’t know what that means xD

released! go to the main thread in order to download it.

Phew. Nice job again, Bloodfox. You really are the best mod maker.

I’m done wity my futuristic smg and shutgun. Just looking for appropriate .wav for sound effects of shots and reloads. Already got .wav sounds for the portal gun. I guess i’m just really excited. :smiley:

thanks m8 <3 all of you have been so nice to me! I’m handing cookies to everyone!!!

Yep, your portal gun will be made on monday. I was caught up with finals and Fox’s requests, but I ensure that your gun is my top priority now :slight_smile:

Bloodfox, just saying. It was a bad pun, and I was recommending you AWP. A rifle.

Also, I really do like the gun you made! Good luck with finals though!

ohhhh. whoops.

Thanks m8!!!

No problem, buddy! :smiley:

WOOT WOOT! NEW GUUN.

Copied from original message

Requested by Flerriko :slight_smile: Sorry for the wait, mah man!!! <3 What do you guys think of my new banner style? :stuck_out_tongue:

http://i.imgur.com/aSCydx3.png

Looks very futuristic.
Me likey.

WOOT WOOT! NEW GUUN.

Copied from original message

Requested by Flerriko :slight_smile: Sorry for the wait, mah man!!! <3 What do you guys think of my new banner style? :stuck_out_tongue:

http://i.imgur.com/aSCydx3.png

Thank you so very much for your time and hard work!! :smiley:
Really liked it!!

Would it be OK if I improvised it like this? (file below)

EDIT: IS it ok if i request for a bigger version? its too small .-.

semi3.kv6 (2.43 KB)

Knock yourself out. I like your version a tad more lol.

Alright, next gun is the barrett for openspades. This one will take a bit longer than my average guns but it’ll still be super fun ^.^

seriously apologize for this double post buuuut…

My armory has hit 1015 views! Woooohoooo! ^.^ Thanks all for being supportive <333

Edit:

I’m making a Barrett M82A1 for OPENSPADES ONLY and here’s my progress so far:

I’m using chameleons’ tutorial for making your gun down to scale. What do you guys think? Should I make the scope actually the sight model in openspades or make it attached to the gun model but use the sight models for making the “crosshairs” of the scope? Thanks!

Looks very freaking sick.
I think that you should make the “sights” or the scope. In any way, it would look very freaking awesome.

Sorry for the double post, but…
YOU HAVE TO DO IT! FOR AMERICA!

DO IT OR GO HOME AND BE A FAMILY MAN!

lol! Nice acappella.

Yeah the work is pretty satisfactory atm but since this is OS modding the animations will be a pain in the ass xP

Thanks for the feedback bro

No problem, also, I would like to make my own mods now, but pressing Fn + Delete at the same time can be a pain .

why can’t you just press delete?

Asides from pivoting, I find slab6 unfinished and often weird to use, that’s why I use this instead:

https://blackflux.com/node/11

Bloodfox, do you know how to compress many .wav files into one?
If so, I would like some help :slight_smile:
Its so i can make a reload sound for my portal gun :slight_smile:
Here is a .wav sound for shots.

semishoot.wav (142 KB)

Because, uh… The Windows 10 keyboard is very uncomfortable.
Also, it has Insert and Delete on the same button, that’s why you need to press Fn.