Bloodfox's AoS Armory - AK 47 FOR OPENSPADES COMING SOON

hmmm I’ll definitely look into it, although, I don’t like making famas’ because there are so many guys who have done it before.
I don’t mind doing another gun though. :slight_smile: Sorry about that :’(

You do prefer being unique. I admire that.

It’s okay. :V

I can do other guns though if you want. Give me a holler and ask for one. :slight_smile: (Just preferably not a gun that has already been done to death, ;))

Hm, maybe USP?
For shotgun,
With supressor,
No,
Pistol one.
The picture:

https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M7b90313f8b697b14b9d2a1099cbc658ao0&pid=15.1

alrighty! This will be interesting. I’ll work on that after the portal 2 gun :slight_smile:

Thanks for accepting.
Kinda thought that you would reject it. lol

I don’t really have much time to continue my Space Tech package, so I guess I should wait til’ summer.

Sorry about that, QuickBrownfox :frowning: I don’t like rejecting requests, and I will ensure to accept your requests further on.
Just none of these guns :wink: :
Famas
G36C
L59A1 or any of those “L” sniper rifles
Scouts

and those are the only restrictions. Otherwise, I’m open to any request.

Flerriko, I can indeed make a portal gun for you, but it’ll have to be on a monday or week day because weekends are my time to do parkour xD

Not to worry. I am not in a hurry anyways.
Thanks once again.

So, uh…
Maybe do a Hitman’s Heatmaker from TF2?
Here’s the info and a picture:
For semi (Rifle),
With supressor,
No,
Sniper one.
The picture:

250px-Hitman's_Heatmaker.png

k, to do list:
-that pistol that you requested. 1
-that sniper you requested. 2
-that portal 2 gun. 3
XD
those will be my priorities. the numbers represent which one is the first priority. I’ll make that pistol today :slight_smile:

Really!? Thanks! :smiley:

I have accomplished making my Future-ish skin so I will just be patient for the portal :slight_smile:

that splatoon splat charger is really cool, hahaha

yeah don’t worry Flerriko. i haven’t forgotten about the portal gun :slight_smile:

Thanks tobi <3 <3 <3

double post!

Update:

here’s the Hitman’s Heatmaker from TF2

My opinion: ew. I couldn’t get any real good side view pics of that gun, so the stock looks like absolute shit. I also goofed with the scope. I’ll update that. Any thoughts?

Actually looks good. Just “goof” a little more with the scope and it will look very nice.

Here’s mine first gun attempt:
http://buildandshoot.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13093&p=148096&hilit=splatoon#p148096

I like that attempt, Fox. It’s quite impressive to me. :slight_smile:

Alright, so I’m gonna make a rifle for OpenSpades but when I look for them on google.ca/imghp I end up just looking at bolt action rifles. None that are really semi automatic satisfy my hunger for making an extremely detailed gun for it. So yeah I need ideas of which sniper rifle I could do that doesn’t require bolts?

EDIT: I found a gun to make for OS:

what do you think?