_Blank_ Ban Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I was not on the server at the time of the ban.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    My in game name is: Blank

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    I was not on any server when I was banned. However, the most recent server that I visited was “aloha.pk four teams”.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I honestly do not know why I was banned. I have never used hacks before, I only use weapon skins. If you would like I will list the skins that I use as well as the website from which I got them.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    As stated above, I have never hacked and do not know why I am banned. I simply tried to log on and was informed that I was banned.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    I do not know the approximate time, however the time when I tried accessing the servers and was informed of my ban was ~2:00 AM EST.

If you require any further information please let me know. Furthermore, if you know BR, who is a mod who I met on the infiltration server, can vouch for my innocence.

Update:
Apparently I am also banned from the Minit US servers, I am not sure if they use the same list of players to ban. I simply figured that it might help. Thank you for pointing that out, I have now fixed that.

the admins will tell you not to double post and that you should just modify your previous post… just saying

Minit servers subscribe to the aloha banlists. I’m unable to help with this ban but I thought I’d let you know at least that much.

Greetings, Blank! How are you doing?

We had a kind fella stop by the forums last night and give us a fun story about this chap on fourteams who was going around giving out free votekicks. How nice of him, eh? See, Aloha has only a limited number of votekicks to give out. You used up enough to last a month! We need to tone that down a little bit, so there’s enough votekicks for all to enjoy.

You were banned for three days. The ban will expire January 25th, at 23:19 Central time.

Haux, you are fucking hilarious! xD

+1 for justice!