Because

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick? No

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well. Because

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers. Aloha Top 10

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf. I was banned because I was using illegal programs

5. Why should you be unbanned? I did an old Ban Appeals but I was totally unhappy in my comments regarding the game and the ADM (Moder), I would like to apologize and be able to play normally, because I am really sorry.

6. When were you banned? I can’t remember the date and time for sure, because it’s been a few months since I was banned and I’m coming back now.

Hi Because,

We are here again,

As you tell me, you are sorry for what happened, however, I don’t know if this is true,

I would like to know, why haven’t you accepted the use of hack in the first appeal?
Since now it’s seen that you are “sorry”.

I would also like to know, why did you hack in the first place? And are you really sorry?

I await your answer to these questions,

Thanks

Hello Moder, I used a kid’s hack that I was, I knew it was illegal but I used it anyway, I know it was a big mistake and if you give me another chance, it won’t be repeated, I didn’t regret it at the time because I thought it was somehow way I could go blank and fool you, but I was wrong, as I said at the beginning I am really sorry and I wish I could go back to playing clean and normal. Thanks for understanding!

Because, it’s been a while, and you are quite loved by players in the game,

So I will go to trust you, I hope you do not disappoint me,

You will be unbanned within 3 days, please do not evade in this short period (it would be stupid),

Thanks

Thank you very much for the vote of confidence, I won’t let you down!