[Bat] Banned everywhere on aloha.pk

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Bat

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk tower of babel (and then I got kick/banned of all aloha servers)

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    This happened when I shot an ennemy block on the tower. I didn’t use any extern method (esp, aimbot…). I thank it was a votekick, but it lasts more than 30 minutes. Maybe an admin banned me, but I don’t know the reason yet.
    EDIT: I remember that I used the name of “Szwanowy”, a player that did griefing and that I wanted to troll. I am sorry for this stupid joke, I promise not to do this anymore.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Because I am an honnest player and I want to play safely and fairly.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    At around 7.00 PM

And one last thing : can I get my ban duration please ? 1 day, 1 week, permaban…?

You was ban by one of our staff. I’ve contacted your ban staff and he should be reply to your appeal soon. By the way, do you happen to know the player who name Szanowny?

Meanwhile, please do not join any of aloha servers.

Thanks

Nathan

Thank you, I will not to join the servers until you allow me. Truly I know Szanowny only since this day (this is why I bad wrote his name…), but while a moment, many people were talking that he was (trying) griefing towers, and even after he said that he stopped, he continued to be votekicked until he went. I add he was also injured by most of these players. So I saw this “lynching” against him and, as a kidding, I had an idea to pick his name, only to troll about him. This is when I was approaching the ennemy base that I got banned.

I went back to an aloha server only to see my situation (sorry if I might not), and actually I seem to be unbanned. Probably a day ban only.

Thanks