banning JSweet is unjust

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    it wasnt a votekick

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    JSweet

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    i literally dont have a clue, i joined, dug around for a few minutes, got killed then it said i was banned. maybe it was for being a wanker yesterday?

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    because i have no friends and i want to play shooty shooty build build.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    about half an hour ago

Hello my old comrade. I banned you for esp and aimbot .
Would you like to admit your guilt before I present you with the evidence?

AHAHAHAHAHAHA now this i have to see. I’ll admit to breaking near every rule you guys have, but hacking is not something i have ever done here. legit the game i was in i joined and had been on for like 2 minutes and had like 2 kills.

https://youtu.be/54LWpFUMrZU

hqdefault.jpg

that footage looks pretty bad i admit. but no amount of words are going to make you believe me. i have not once successfully hacked in this game. ban me if you like and im sorry for all the other stuff ive done, but hacking is not one of them.

awww its very sad that your horseshit ban didnt stick :’( :frowning: