Banned

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I didn’t played on the servers…

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    ThisIsPeter or ThePeterPL or ThePeterPoLish

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Noone, i want to play with my friends at counter strike server maps

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I don’t have brother…

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I don’t even play on this server…

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    When i started do play Ace of Spades, at first loading map, 2 days ago

ThisIsPeter, did you by any chance visit the Aloha babel server back on October 19th, 2012, under the name “szymon”?

No…

It’s possible that this may be a misunderstanding. When the admin who banned you comes around, he will respond and/or take care of the matter.

However, I just want to let you know, that somebody did connect to the babel server on that date, from your Internet connection, under that name. As a result of a possible misunderstanding, you (or whoever it was) were banned.

By the way i dindn;t played babel

Thank you for your respond. :slight_smile: