Banned?

#1) Wait 20-30 mins in case you were votekicked

I did.
#2) Please specify your ign (in game name)

Piratekiwi11
#3) Server you were playing on.

Aloha.pk tower of babel
#4) Reason for ban (please be truthful)
I don’t know. There was no votekick. The game froze, so I logged off. When I logged back on, it just gave me the message “Banned”

#5) Reason why you should be appealed.

I did nothing. I never use any kinds of hacks. I am just really good. I always votekick hackers and griefers. I am 100% against hacking.
#6) Date and time (approx)
October 4, 5:30

Please un-ban me. I did nothing. I have also been banned from every aloha.pk server.

You were hacking. I watched you for a bit after you completly flooded the kill feed, I checked you and you were snapping at other players. You have a better chance of getting unbanned if you are truthful.

I never hack. I was right in front of them. I never lie. I am a Boy Scout. Plus, what does snapping mean?

Also, they kept popping their heads up, which were easy kills. Plus, i only had 13 kills.

Someone else had 10, which was pretty close. It’s totally unfair.

First off, Don’t triple post. Second, They were not in front of you. You were almost at the point of a complete obvious aimbotter. You would kill someone on the tower than directly snap at someone on your right.Snapping means you move your gun directly at a player faster than the normal ability. I don’t say you’re aimbotting because of your kills. I watched you.

I was in the river, almost right in front of their fort. I was not very far away. I feel like Minnesota burns “http://www.youtube.com/user/MinnesotaBurns” right now. I am a veteran player that does not cheat, and I try to rid the gaming community of cheaters, yet I get banned. :’( And in response to the snapping, I did that once, and that was not instantly. I only got an 8 kill streak. That is easy to obtain. I use no mods, hacks or cheats what so ever. I have to admit, I was very lucky. they kept going to the same spot. I am a veteran. I have been playing for about 5 months. It is not fair that I get banned for being good. I was once on a server with a person that had 660 kills, so I tried to votekick him. I got only 3 votes. Yet me, with 13 kills, gets banned. :’( I have never, and never intend to, cheat. I never lie.
I love Aloha.pk. I would never befoul it by using hacks. I am loyal to Aloha.pk.

And if this dosen’t persuade you, is this a permaban?

Snapping is DEFINED as instantly. It’s not about how long you wait before you snap, it’s that you’re able to immediately position your gun to another player away from you.

Once again, total kills don’t matter. It’s ratio, accuracy, and speed of kills that does. I’m going to take some shots in the dark, but I suspect that you have an aimbot that you only very occasionally and infrequently activate.

Aimbot bans are permanent bans.

I never use aimbot. How many times do I have to say this? I love aloha.pk, and I just want to be able to play again. Also, in response to accuracy, I missed quite a few shots. My ratio was 13 kills, 1 or 2 deaths, I can’t remember. Whenever i check on a server using /accuracy, it says that my rifle accuracy is around 30%. That is what it said before I got banned. Do yo know how to put videos on this? I have some things I have to show that proves that I don’t have aimbot.

Conclusion:

1. Permabanned.