banned

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    ban

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Deuce!!! atm

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    ??? autism staff

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    u suck

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    min ago

banned for absolutely no reason, please explain before accusing me of “evading”

i come to play once in a month and get banned by your fucking autistic staff and u cant even give me trusted

You’re unbanned. I was unaware that the autofill for no name players is Deuce!!!. I’ve already banned that name twice this week so I assumed it was someone evading. My apologies for the ban. Evading and being toxic is still not ok. ok.

yes i know i just get triggered while banned + while being banned for no reason is even worse

Learn to control it, thanks :smiley:

gay server :slight_smile:

Hello there my very dear friend! I am sorry to hear about your accidental ban. However, in light of this, I would like to address one of your wondrous posts in this thread.

If you think that you have done anything at all to warrant getting trusted, you are sorely mistaken.

Outside of players who actively grief/cheat, you are literally the most disruptive ‘member’ of the aloha community, and it’s not particularly close. Why would we ever trust you?

You’ve made it clear that you have no intention of taking any steps towards not being awful and toxic everywhere you go, and I think I speak for all staff when I say that we would not be comfortable allowing you to engage in the same behaviours while under our protection.

Please improve upon your attitude in the future, especially if you desire the rank of ‘trusted’.

I will be locking this thread to avoid further silly conflict.

Have a good day!