Banned Spaz

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Nope.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Spaz

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Arena (non csgo)

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was talking shite in chat and probably offended some people. I was then banned with no warning from all your servers. I should have been warned or at most muted. If you don’t find my banter funny that’s grand but straight up banning me is a little ferocious. The player base is already low, how about keep the banning for the hackers? I’m not gonna be thick with yee I’m not very sympathetic but if you don’t want me to act how I did all I would have needed is a warning.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    TL;DR I was talking bollocks in chat and was banned out of nowhere with no warning and I believe I should have been muted (I mean come on, that’s the whole point of muting.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Yesterday at night

Hello, I’m the guard who banished you. Besides talking a lot of stupidity, you offended person aloha staff and made a hate attack against Brazilians, in aloha, we do not accept this type of discrimination, even because in online games the whole world plays.I gave you warnings,

[2018 29 May Tuesday 16:08:37] I can fucking hate who I want to hate cunt [2018 29 May Tuesday 16:08:27] Fuck off you fucking retard [2018 29 May Tuesday 16:08:20] <[grlpwr]Caeneus> spaz, stop descriminate against portugues

You can play normally on aloha servers, do not be a toxic player and I’m sorry for the nuisance