Banned on almost every server MMEE1

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    yes i am positive it was not a votekick

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    MMEE1

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Its almost every server

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I dont know as far as i know i am the only on to every play ace of spades on this computer (I do not play at my house it is my grandparent’s house)

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I have never used hacks and love the game.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    I dont know that close but i know it was between february and april around 4 p.m.

I just tried again at 8:34 p.m. 8/23/2013 and the server was “aloha.pk humans vs. zombies” and played for almost 4 seconds and got kicked immediatly

You’ve been banned multiple times for hacking and evasion. The original admin who banned you isn’t around right now.