banned no reason: ign - TITAN sNoKe

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

I waited for like 3 hours but nothing happened.

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    ign - TITAN sNoKe

2. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

I was playing on aloha babel

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I was just playing having fun and chatting and then randomly got banned but didnt say for how long. I wasnt griefing or anything bad.

1. Why should you be unbanned?

I should get unbanned cause I have been playing on this server since I was 8 and Im really enjoying the game so far even tough there are some hackers and esp players.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

I got banned between 1-2 weeks ago like 15.00. Im not too sure about the time tho

hi,
you were banned for evasion because we thought you were the original snoke using a proxy - he’s permanently banned for cheating. after digging through logs a bit it doesn’t look like you are him, so i’ve unbanned you. sorry for the long wait; since we thought you were him and we’ve had to deal with him cheating, evading bans and being a nuisance on the forums several times now nobody wanted to deal with it.
i’d suggest you change your name to something else :slight_smile:
hf, sorry again

Tysm my friend I’ll go and change my name right away and I wanna thank all of those in the Discord chat who was helping me <3

yeah i was playing with you when you got banned, freaked me out, glad to see you’re unbanned :smiley:

1 Like

wut ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? who is you ??? ??? ??? ???

1 Like