banned Gig7kene

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    yes i was banned.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    gig7kene

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk tower of babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    greifing the tower

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    i realized what i’ve done was wrong and i love the game and the community, please help me… i love this game i will never break the rules again.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    it was feb 8th or 9th

please help, im sorry, ive been an idiot and i wont do it again. me and my little brother played this game and we both miss it, i was the one who griefed but he’s suffering for it now too, i will never greif or break any rule again please…

i hope to play this game and play with all you other aloha pk gamers again. :frowning:

This was a temporary ban. The admin who banned you will respond here before long.

sweet im so stupid i dont know why i did it… guess i was bored

lol well i’m glad it’s only temporary

well what does temporary mean? … like how long?

It’s a long ban.

http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=2230.0 Here’s the proof.

It was going to be a permanent ban, but that was using our old standard for offenses like this. I’ve since shortened it to 20 days. This ban was placed on the 8th of this month, so you would still have awhile.

However, as long as you make sure your brother controls you in the future, and that you control your brother. Also don’t break rules again…

I have shortened your ban has been shortened to 10 days. I very much hope you’ve learned your lesson. Again, make sure you don’t break rules again. 10 day ban is very lenient for something like this. Let me tell you now, if you or anyone who uses your connection breaks rules again you won’t be given mercy.

it was me, not my brother, im sorry i will not break the rules again.

thank you.

so, its the tenth… still cant play :’(

You appealed on the 11th so if it’s a 10 days ban, you still have until the 21st.

no it was 10 from the day i was banned, which was the 8th :o

But that would still be the 18th…

it is the 18th

I didn’t adjust for the days you had already served your ban, it would be 10 days from the 11th. Making it the 21st the day you can play. Seeing as you seem to want to play now, and that I didn’t say that earlier, I’ll unban you now.

PRAISE THE LORD!

still says im banned :frowning:

Give it a bit to sync to all servers.

hello? i kinda have been off of a drug that sustains my life for 10 days… i need it!

i’m still not unbanned. my players name is now billybob, not gig7kene idk if that will help at all… i thought you banned by ip’s so im still not unbanned yea.

Unbanned now, enjoy playing. Remember, if you do it again you won’t get another chance.