Banned from servers [SpecOps] Peter

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes, I was banned by a Admin.

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

[SpecOps] Peter

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

I got banned on aloha Pinpoint

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I was banned because I was grieving and was being an asshole. I was bored and started to grief people hard work.

1. Why should you be unbanned?

I should be unbanned because I never use hack or ambit. And I learn from my mistakes.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

June 30 2013 at about 2:00 central

Hi, I day banned you for griefing. I was getting constant reports of blue team players destroying or attempting to destroy structures.

I caught you tearing the out the corners of a substantially large building at blue spawn. I watched you take one and then you immediately walked around to take out another. If you had done so the structure other people built would of been destroyed.

Your ban will lift tomorrow. Be thankful it wasn’t longer as some admins would give you 5 days.