Banned from my favorite servers...

reason: cheater! hides in sky and kills us from above

all the aloha.pk servers have the lowest ping for me and I play them constantly.

I even tried to give the unhappy people advice on finding new scopes for the game, and told them where I was hiding, and I still got banned. :frowning:

Im sure thereā€™s been an admin online when Iā€™ve played before that can vouch for me? This sucks.

#1) Wait 20-30 mins in case you were votekicked. Says ā€œBannedā€ when I try to join any aloha servers

#2) Please specify your ign (in game name)n!ghtmare

#3) Server you were playing on. intel

#4) Reason for ban (please be truthful)ā€œcheater! hides in sky and kills us from aboveā€

#5) Reason why you should be appealed. I always play these servers, every night almost!

#6) Date and time (approx) 10 minutes ago!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

If it was a votekick you should be able to get by now I think

yuno10.png

i canā€™t seem to find you on the banlists so either the admin who banned you didnā€™t put down your name or youā€™ve been votekicked. it would also be helpful if you elaborate on your reason since it currently makes no sense and does not help us at all in any way.

it was just a votekick

Hence why Josh and I make our postsā€¦

Make

On-topic: seriously, follow the darn instructions. Go jog a lap outside or walk your dog, or something. Do some pushup sets, drink some milk. Read a book, write up some mathematical proofs. IDK, you can surely spend 20 minutes doing something BESIDES AoS!

Well can it be changed so that you dont get banned from EVERY aloha server all at once? kind of sucks when one little asshole keeps vote kicking you and then you canā€™t play any good servers because someone with a really bad ratio is mad.

We actually have to keep it like this so aimbots donā€™t just switch servers.

Once again, Iā€™m sure you can spend 30 minutes doing something besides AoS.

If you canā€™t do anything other than AOS, play some server roulette.