Banned for unknown reason

#1) Wait 20-30 mins in case you were votekicked.
Yes

#2) Please specify your ign (in game name).
Themts

#3) Server you were playing on when you got banned.
Intel RPG

#4) Reason for ban (please be truthful)
Honestly I do not know, I was playing normally and was not banned while playing … But today I was trying to access the server and says I was banned

#5) Reason why you should be appealed.
Play Ace of Spades on another server than the IRPG is not the same thing, my first time was there and i could never love another server

#6) Date and time (approx).
I dont know… I have not been banned while playing, But I accessed the server today … 09:30h

Thank you for posting a ban appeal, Themts!

Let’s start off on a good note:

It’s AWESOME that you put a ban appeal in with the TEMPLATE STRAIGHT UP! :smiley:
Also, it looks like you’ve waited a bit, so it shouldn’t be a votekick…

But there are a couple things you should obey around here:

1. NEVER lie in a ban appeal. You will never get out of aimbotting by lieing, so it’s better to be straight up and honest.
  2. ALWAYS be nice to admins, so don’t annoy them; They control wether your banned or not!
  3. DON’T abuse aloha.pk’s system. This would (most likely) result in an I.P. ban from the forum, IRC, AoS, and aloha.pk in it’s entierty!

I’m not an admin, or moderator for that fact, I just like to help around, because… I’m just that way. :wink:
Chappy.

Ok, thanks for the advice, I was really unhappy to see that I was banned … I hope I can play on the server again

PS:

• I was banned from all aloha’s servers
  • Last time I played: Yesterday - ~ 12:30 ~

Odd, I can’t find your name in the IRPG banlist.

Are you sure that you last played on IRPG and that your name was Themts?

Ah, in this case you were caught in a rangeban for another player.
I’ve gotten rid of the ban, so you can play now.

I think yes, thanks, now I can play