Banned for unknown reason, Discord recommend I come here.

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I did, I checked after 30 and 45 minutes.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    My IGN is StemCell, the subject of the topic is I was banned for an unknown reason and was curious if it was a mistake.

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    I was playing on AlohaPK Tower of Babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    As discussed in the discord, I genuinely do not know why I was banned. I was playing on a map a few minutes after the last game ended, and a player (I believe the IGN was Dskay) was seeming to use a headshot aimbot so I used /admin to report it after saying what I thought was occuring in the chat. A few minutes later I was kicked and banned.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I should be unbanned because I genuinely have no idea why I was banned. I have been playing on these servers for years without issue (had different IGNs at the time though). I was playing when it was still Ace of Spades haha.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    I believe it was around 11:50am, 11/17/2021.

Hey StemCell,

I was the person who banned you.

Thanks for coming and doing an appeal.
It is true, I remember that you reported Dskay and he is legit, but that wasn’t the reason for the ban.

Please keep in mind that we always have proof before banning, therefore I am once again asking:
Is there really nothing you want to admit?

Thanks for your answer,
Rakete

The only things I can think of are I have a mod that shows player names (I have friends I play with so I want to be able to find them easily, we play on a private server together as well), I dug our tent down to the bottom of the map which I didnt think was an issue but maybe its greifing? And I broke one of the bridges on our teams side by accident, again which might have been taken as greifing but I didnt think it would break (they are diagonal on that map and I didnt realize diagonal blocks arent conidered connected).

This confuses me.

You are mentioning that you are using a mod that shows player names. Does it also show the player names behind walls?

Rakete

For now it does, but I am trying to figure out how to make it only work for people I choose (my friends). Haven’t figured it out yet, but I’ve been sifting through the source code seeing if theres a way. I realize now what the issue is :joy:

I’ll just remove the mod and keep it for my private servers only (sometimes we play together on other servers but I suppose I shouldnt have the mod installed in that case). Apologies for the troubles, I really didnt think much of it until now.

Thank you for admitting it. Yes, you realized it, ESP is a hack. Wow.
I feel a bit sorry for your friends that they are playing against someone with an unfair advantage but ok.

Even if you modify the source code in a way that you can only see your friends on this server, it is still counted as ESP and will be banned.

Next time, don’t complain that people are allegedly hacking while you are doing it.

The thing that you remove the mod and will keep it for your private servers only by itself says that you don’t intend to delete it.
Please delete the mod and let me know once you did it.

That isnt quite what I meant, but its deleted. I redownloaded the client and its all vanilla now. Again, apologies for the trouble. The original purpose of the mod (that myself and my friends all had) was so we can find eachother quickly on maps on the same team. Never really intended it to be an advantage, but its gone.

Thank you for deleting the hack.

Because you admitted the hack and promised that you deleted it, I decided to reduce the ban time to a week.
You will automatically be unbanned on 11/24/2021.

In the meantime, please don’t join the Aloha servers. After that, have fun on Aloha again! :slight_smile:

Thanks for your late honesty,
Rakete

Hello! I just wanted to make sure it was supposed to be today (11/24)? Still cant seem to join :slight_smile:

Wanted to update this with saying I was banned again. This time I actually dont know why but Im assuming theres a reason. Go ahead and post whatever the proof is cause I’ve got nothing this time. Im sure I wont get unbanned even if I tried.

Hello StemCell, I was the one who banned you recently. After spectating you for some time, I believe you are still using cheats to gain an advantage over players.

I’ll give you one chance to admit to using cheats before I present my evidence.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.