Banned for taking a stand

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

eeeeeeeee←←←←←Trill’dKid

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

Aloha.pk Babel

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him
    to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I lie to you not ! I was banned by this guy that starts with Di, and I suspected him of botting and he just kicked me. and he said some bs about how hes on youtube and how youtube 'll see my rage and I didn’t care and all of a sudden I was kicked

1. Why should you be unbanned?

I believe that was unfair judgement and that admin should be reviewed

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    07/11/2013 5:50am EST

Hello, I’m the staff member that banned you.

You were banned before for ESP and you were banned today for ban evasion.

Just going to throw something useful in…

Mr. deltonb44, our admins do not ban people just for kicks. They often have solid evidence that will prove you guilty. Now if you really weren’t hacking, don’t give up. But if you were, just tell the truth. It may get you unbanned. But if you try to lie, or pull shit, or ban evade, the admins will always find you. And you most certainly will never be unbanned if the aforementioned event occurs.

OKAY
Um
I was literally JUST kicked from the server. For what ?

I have no fucking clueeee !
holy so annoying.I would swear upon anything I I was just playing the game, no espns or hacks or anything

You are ban evading,

ban evading is Intentionally/unintentionally changing your IP to bypass the ban.
In case you haven’t noticed, your IP is changing, for example, your IP in this thread changed from ...147 to ...81

You were once caught hacking by Jedelas, and the punishement for hacking is a permanent ban.

Untill we solve this between us (aka appeal accepted), you are not allowed to join the server.

Constant evasion is also an offense, meaning you aren’t giving a shit about rules, but since you are behaving like a clueless player, I will assume you are one and I will forgive you this time (Im sure Jedelas will understand). BE WARNED: If you are caught evading again, we will be even more annoying, if you know what I mean.

Let’s start this from the beginning; Like I said in the previous post, you were caught using hacks and was perma-banned last week, using ESP and aimbot to some degree on babel. Ever since then, you have been evading the bans put on you which as SnIpEr had put; you probably didn’t know.

You are to remain out of aloha servers until this appeal has been solved.

Now, I would like to hear your side of the story dating back to the time of the first ban on November 3rd. Lying will severely decrease the chance of getting this appeal accepted.

November 3rd I had an esp on, but wasn’t using it. yes i see how that is problematic. I understand that.

I honestly don’t know anything about the ip changing thing. I can say my parents do unplug the internet router overnight so I’d go to sleep earlier. so if you see my ip change often, that would be why.

Wasn’t using it?

sorry i meant it was on but wasn’t using it

Here is the video that I captured.

Note how you magically found herp derp at the end. Is that not ESP? And the various snaps throughout the video tells me you had aimbot on as well.