Banned For Playing Fair .

Hi.
Wanted just to knew why I’m banned like the worst cheater , griefer without a reason or a explanation.

#1) Wait 20-30 mins in case you were votekicked.
A day passed and I’m still banned without a reason …

#2) Please specify your ign (in game name).
Soviet

#3) Server you were playing on when you got banned.
aloha.pk 1ctf 24/7 pinpoint

#4) Reason for ban (please be truthful)
I was playing , And I was really good rank 4 on my team scorebord(green). And sudently in middle of the game banned. I tip it was a Child admin with 10 years who can’t differentiate a Cheat or a Good player.

#5) Reason why you should be appealed.
Cause I’m banned Without a reasonable reason and no explanation ?

#6) Date and time (approx).
13 Thursday ( yesterday) it was like 23-01h +1gtm .

You were banned by Colorpinpoint for using ESP and nospread, and for aimbotting.
I suggest that you don’t insult the person who you’re asking forgiveness from, and also that you don’t lie.
I trust his judgement, but I have contacted him about this and you should hear from him within a day or so.

Yes. I banned for for nospread and or norecoil with the possibility of ESP. If you are seriously thinking I can’t differentiate a good player from a cheater, than sadly you are wrong. The difference between cheaters and a good player is that cheaters show signs of guilt. I watched you for ~2 minutes with First Person Spectate. So what you saw, I saw as well. If you are looking for a second change than there’s no point in lying. If you seriously think I am 10 years old than you are wrong. You’re not the first cheater I’ve banned and you won’t be the last. Also, I didn’t even suspect you because of the rank that you were on the team. I suspected you after 2 seperate events. The first event was it literly seemed that it took 2 bullets to kill me. The second even was when you killed me after shooting the wall I was behind. After those 2 seperate events, I switched to spectator team and turned on my First Person Spectate. After ~2 minutes, I was 100% sure that you were indeed hacking.

colorpinpoint I think its safe to say you served him.

I can swear by my life I wasn’t Cheating , and I’m totally sure I play better then 95% of AOS players including you.
But I’m not asking for forgiveness cause I haven’t done anything wrong. You can leave the ban I don’t care , after this torture and provoke that I had no-recoil hack and ESP ( what I don’t even knew what it is) I really have no interest on playing on such a childish and non professional server like Alohas again.
I will leave now , logout from this forum totally and I don’t gonna reply to any post any more , cause I feel totally disappointed at the aloha admins and they’r decisions. I really won’t justify my inosence to someone who cant differ a Hack and a Good player. Good bye , may this ban go to your honor.

We don’t care what you do, it dosen’t matter! You’re still a hacker! And you’ll always be one!
Bye! :smiley:

That was mean chappy PLease don’t hurt others feelings he might not be a hacker anymore

Well if you hacked even once,then your a hacker either way and you cant change that.(Unless you have a timetravel machine of course)

TL;DR:

1. Guy cheats.
  2. Whines.
  3. Gets told.
  4. Whines some more.
  5. Ragequits.

Locked.

1 Like