Banned for no reason o_O

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    [-AS-] Shawn

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    I was playing at “aloha.pk pinpoint” last night(9/5/14) but then I play now and I am somehow banned.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I have no idea why I am banned. I dont use Aimbot, ESP, I didn’t Glitch. I really dont know why I am banned.
    False accusation maybe? IP Spoofing?

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I didn’t do anything wrong. I am here to play fair and report those who cheat.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    I have no idea, probably: September 5, 2014 at around maybe 11pm.

I have contacted your banning admin, just so you know this is your last chance to be as truthful as possible.

I am telling the truth. I didn’t do anything wrong that would get me banned-I wouldn’t do anything that would get me banned.I’m not that kind of person.

You have the same IP as someone who was banned over a year ago. You should be able to play now.

Sorry about that, I was gonna check through the logs but I never got to it because of FSOM

Dont worry its ok. Thanks for the unban :D.

what this guy is on the same ip some one else was banned on what a weird way to get banned

One, its possible for an ip to shift onto someone elses, this isn’t the first time its happened. In any case its easy to find out
Two, move blocks hurt my eyes