Banned for literally ages on every aloha server

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    i waited months mate

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    PylonBuffering

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    i don’t know, i think pinpoint. but i tried every server and none work

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    once i decided to visit an aloha.pk server and it just said ‘Banned’

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    banned for no reason, i don’t use hacks because i have no time to download them and hacks are for noobs

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    i have no idea

please do something :’(

Your banning admin should respond soon. I advise you to be as truthful as possible

Hey Pylon, that’s right you’re banned.

Why did you wait so long to appeal?

I’ll give you one more chance to think hard about one reason why I could’ve banned you. I’m pretty sure you know.

what? :-\

i forgot why i was banned, i don’t exactly have photographic memory

also it didn’t tell me the reason why

also i didn’t know how to appeal and when i found out i couldn’t be bothered so i just went on

well, I caught you using aimbot and ESP in babel… it’s a shame you’ve forgotten about that, I certainly don’t.

oh and btw, hacks aren’t for noobs, hacks are for no one, and therefore I’ll keep you banned.
appeal denied.

what the hell

i never go on babel because it’s too popular and too boring

i think it’s because someone logged in with my username or my sister was using my computer, i only remember trying to join an aloha.pk server then i found out i was banned

also what the hell is ESP

Heres the way it works, we ban by ip so the fact that deenio and “pylonbuffering”(which I haven’t found anywhere in our logs) come from the same ip network we consider them the same person. We will neither confirm or try to confirm your “sister” (It falls under a little brother excuse). Second the ban originates from the babel server, just the ban format tells me this was a ban done ingame. This rules out drebble “faking the ban server” if that makes you feel better. Even though drebble would never do it. Second theres no login system and the fact your appealing right now proves that it wasn’t another deenio.
Hope this answers any questions you have.

alright then, it was definitely that guy because i don’t like hacking and never do it even if i suck at the game

i never go on babel, but i did go on it once to see why it was so popular. but i stayed for a short time.

but she’s my older sister, not my little brother

the ban wasn’t done ingame for me

maybe it was another person using my IP

incase you didn’t know, i am appealing because my IP was banned, most likely because another person used ‘aimbot and ESP’ on my IP

it wasn’t me it was another guy

Alright the problem is: we can’t tell if this is true or not. It’s your words against what we know as fact.

Fact: your IP was banned on Babel for hacking by us.

That’s all we need to know, and as painful as this is to swallow, unless you take responsibility for it there is nothing we can or will do to unban you. Other players have had their IP appealed successfully but not when they claim it was another person and staunchly stand by that. IP addresses very very VERY rarely reassign themselves to a completely different person, so this person would have most likely been in your house at the time of the ban. So if it was you sister then that’s believable, but as it states in the appeal if this is so you should get them to apply or take responsibility for their actions and ensure they never use hacks again.

What I’d suggest is, (if you do get unbanned), change your forum pass and don’t tell her, if she hacks again (again IF the ban is lifted) we’ll know because you would have been smart enough to keep yourself logged in whenever you play.

Please don’t be mad at us or be rude (not that you are but in case), we are just doing our jobs and making sure our actions are correct. It’s frustrating I know, but please understand this is important to us and to other players here that we ensure a fair trial and a justified outcome.