Banned for killing my kicker!!

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick? It was a ban, BUT I DON’T HACK! the guy that kicked me said I was one because I have a hyphen in my name?!?

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well. Swifty-veyron

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers. Top 10 Arena

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf. It must have been because this guy got angry at me as I killed him in an instant. So then he did a vk and it somehow succeeded.

5. Why should you be unbanned? Because it’s a totally unfair votekick for me and I have limited time left today to play.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please. JUST before I conducted this topic.

Hey Swifty, you know I actually re-banned you on PinPoint. You were ONE DAY from your ban expiring and I asked you in public chat why you were here, I was actually going to let it slide if you’d responded which you did not. I see that one of our Guards re-banned you AGAIN for ban evasion.

You’re getting one last chance to NOT evade and sit your ban properly. If any of us catches you evading again you will NOT be given the opportunity to come back.

I have set you with a 5 day ban for ban evasion. Please make sure you sit it out. It will expire: Friday 3rd May 04:09:50 GMT (I’d leave it till 12pm on that day till you play again.) I’d hate to ban you again for this dude.

NOTE: I just PM’d Swifty on the update I made on this appeal.

ohhh I know why I was there the day before it. Because I live in Australia and my time zone seems to be before the server time. Luckily I’m on a holiday so don’t expect me to be on anytime soon this week.

As a way of saying I’ve learnt my lesson, I’m considering that the next time you ever find me griefing/glitching OFFICIALLY again (not something that gets me banned for 30 mins from another player), you can permanently ban me forever.

Ik you’re doing your job, so have a nice week :slight_smile:

So you’re saying that we should only keep the ban if we find out you’re still glitching? You could (and possibly still would) troll people and get kicked.

Chappy he means if he’s stupid enough to do it again as Aloha has thousands of little voices that whisper to us about the goings on in game.

Swifty, enjoy your holiday, and come back a new player and do not grief or glitch kay?

Good lad.

Topic lock please?

Thanks. As a little charm told me that changes colour from your temperature, it shone royal blue meaning loyal and trustworthy. My current reputation may not seem so and that charm could be wrong, but I’m believing it does tell me that I can change :slight_smile:

It’ll be great getting back online soon as a chilly winter is coming where I am, in Australia.

I have set you with a 5 day ban for ban evasion. Please make sure you sit it out. It will expire:[b] Friday 3rd May 04:09:50 GMT[/b] (I'd leave it till 12pm on that day till you play again.) I'd hate to ban you again for this dude.
[b] Friday 3rd May 04:09:50 GMT[/b] [b] Friday 3rd May 04:09:50 GMT[/b] [b] Friday 3rd May 04:09:50 GMT[/b]
[b]2013-05-01[/b] 00:41:13-0700 [-] Swifty-veyron (IP -, ID 18) entered the game!

Last time I checked there was no three day time difference between Australia and GMT, so either you can’t read or you think we are really stupid.

God dammit Swifty.

Did you really think no-one would check and/or find out?

Your ban will remain in place for now, come back in one month and we’ll re-discuss your situation. Failing to sit out two relatively short bans is not good, and I specifically told you not to join and to just sit it out. Patience is a virtue Swify, and a lesson I feel that should be learnt now and not later.

This is getting unfair with 3 admins on 1 measly player. Fine, I’ll wait for a month and sit out of the aloha servers for a while. I don’t even know why it’s such a big deal anyway. (-_-)

You shouldn’t of been there in the first place to get caught.

Stay off our servers till you have re-appealed this decision in one month .

[b]2013-05-01 18:18:12[/b]-0700 [-] Swifty-veyron (IP C, ID 28) entered the game!
Man, you are one stubborn guy.

And now you’re calling us unfair?

deliberately breaks rules
complains being punished is unfair

u wot m8

1 Like

You guys have now me cornered and I can’t even say anything to help myself here. I know you admins are trying to defend your dignity but so am I. In my real life, my friends know I’m a really nice guy, but here on the internet you can’t know me anymore than my reputation and what I type up on these forums. Stubborn? Now that’s just too far. You guys work in one of the best AoS server providers, and I’ve spent HOURS on them servers. Just lock this topic already, unless you wanna take this death trap any further? ; ~ :

Ya we do. And this isn’t about dignity. You broke the rules, evaded an active ban, then another, then another and then the permanent one to come play. You don’t get you cannot evade bans. And you’re lucky, most people get perma-banned and the topic locked immediately. You get to at least re-appeal in one month. Saying we got you “cornered” sounds like you’re saying we’re bullying you, no we’re doing our job to maintain rules, order and as much discipline as we can in these situations.

All you had to do was wait five days for griefing, FIVE, you either could not or would not do it and now you’re banned for longer. You only have yourself to blame for this.

And yes somebody for the love of god lock this thread.

It’s funny how when people successfully votekick people out for griefing, they only get banned for a few minutes. But if they do it whilst seen by an admin, it’s longer…
So there is a little misunderstanding for everything. I thought I was gone for only a few minutes when apparently it was stretched to five days, now a month. Whilst I was blamed for ban evading, I thought I knew it was over and that it was just a votekick. A month it is then. :expressionless:

A month it is then. :expressionless:

Appealing to emotions won’t get you anywhere, but I agree, we’re dragging this out too long and it’s bad for both sides.

Topic locked, you may appeal your decision on 2013-06-01 (June 1, 2013).
Don’t try to join in the meantime.
Don’t try to appeal before the date.
See you then.