Banned for joking that I was going to grief (user: gry)

1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes. It’s been almost a day since I couldn’t join servers.

2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

gry

3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
RMF Hallway

4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I joked that I was going to switch teams and grief. I switched teams and broke a few blocks at spawn, saying into chat what I was doing. I was trying to be funny, not disruptive.

5) Why should you be unbanned?

I apologize for doing what I did. After I got banned I realized I forever lost access to the only community that allows me to relive my AoS nostalgia of the early 2010’s. I’m extremely sorry and won’t do something like that again. It was a stupid thing to do, I take full responsibility. Please consider unbanning me.

6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

February 4, 2022
2:00 PM EST (best guess)

2 Likes

Oh and some context,

I started playing OpenSpades like 3 or 4 days ago. I’m not a gamer like I was as a teen, so I don’t really play games in my freetime as well. I play on my work macbook whenever I can, the specs arent even that great cause my fan gets loud and I get frame drops. I’m a casual player who didn’t realize bad jokes ruin the
experience of the game for everyone else. I realize that now, and just don’t want to put myself in any future trouble.

Also, I can’t join any game lobbies. I’ve tried them all.

Hey gry,

You’re not banned on our servers. I’m happy to see you were able to join babel yesterday.

We are not in contact with the RMF Hallway server owner and thus unfortunately can’t help you with that ban.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.