Banned for joking around swearing people out

Hi so I got banned recently on your tower of babel server at around 11 - 12 In the morning I can’t remember that well. I’ve been playing this game for about a week now and a mod caught me swearing at people because they killed me. I can’t believe they took it seriously because it was obviously satire, but nontheless, I got banned. I do apologise though as I shouldn’t have joked around.

My in game name is “Mythaman”

1 Like

Hi, im the Guard who banned you.

Its ok to joke around, but is not funny to start spamming. As I remember, I warned you, and because you keep doing it I muted you. Then you rejoined evading the mute, so I gave u 2 more chances (muted, you rejoin, muted again, rejoin again), but evading a mute a lot of times is a ban reason.

However, your ban was for 1 Day (24 Hours), not permanent. So dont worry about it, you can keep playing.

Just, please try not to spam and evade. If you get muted, just wait for a couple of hours and will be gone. Usually 1-2 hours its ok, we just mute to prevent more disturbing, but if you came back and behave good then you wont be muted again.

Regards,
Skyte

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.