Banned for hacking

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Im not votekicked.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    fucker, I may use this name when Im banned

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha humans vs zombies

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was hacking,mainly wall hack and aimbot.I want to win in zombie team…
    I used hack and I shoot enemy in block,so admin felt something wierd and banned me.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I want to aloha server again.there are many game mode server.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    according to Minit bancheck,i was banned at Tue Mar 26 09:24:31 2013

thanks for reading my poor english

How do we know that you won’t go back to cheating again?

If you want to win on the zombie team you should tunnel under the enemy base to get their intel. You can then dig a block within you tunnel to jump above ground, grab the intel, and then run back to base. You’re not really ‘winning’ if you’re hacking, because you cheated. The win won’t be worth anything.

I promise that I wont use hacking. if I unban , I will report hacker to admins at forum.

Since you’ve already been banned for about a month, I’ve reduced your permanent ban to 4 days. It will expire around noon on Saturday, your local date/time. Please don’t cheat again, and don’t take advantage of that glitch. If you’re banned again for cheating, it will be kept permanent.