Banned for grifing

My name is shiftmygears (on AoS also) and i got banned for griefing. yes i was griefing. i was in the server 24/7 pinpoint and everytime i built a tower a man named, Jesus, would destroy. i asked everyone to votekick him but everyone was like " no dont kick him hes my friend. so i got pissed and kept griefing his stuff. so im hoping i get unbanned because i like 24/7 pinpoint and hallway. i barley play any other server. and if you guys decide to help can you guys please message Jesus to not grief. thankyou :stuck_out_tongue:

(modify)

#1) Wait 20-30 mins in case you were votekicked
i waited for one night.

#2) Please specify your ign (in game name)
shiftmygears

#3) Server you were playing on.
aloha.pk 1ctf 24/7 pinpoint

#4) Reason for ban (please be truthful)
i was grifing

#5) Reason why you should be appealed.
i wanted to votekick a man named , jesus, but everyone there was his friend so they didnt want to votekick him. so i got pissed and started griefing his stuff.

LoL well he got it too and i banned you for 5 days… but since you actually admitted it and know it was wrong, i suppose i could cut you some slack.
once you read this, try to login to pinpoint or another aloha server. if you have a issue post back on this thread weather or not you could join.
No More Griefing! next time it wont be lifted, Thanks

thank you :smiley:

jesus is still at it. >:( can you guys perma ban him. and i even got a picture of wat he did. i also got some people that saw him grifing. if you want the picture repy.

also aa guy named ,lucas1, and {FX}Epic

The picture of what he did won’t necessarily help, but if his username is in it then maybe. It still isn’t very strong evidence against him, Jesus is a often used name, and the only way to tell them apart would be through IP’s.

Taken out of context, I LOL’d.

Well, if “jesus” is back on it also implies he’s ban-evading, which is grounds for a permaban.

w8 dont ban him. we made friends :stuck_out_tongue: he said sorry and i guess im cool with it :smiley: