Banned for being from Niger

1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
Yes

2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
Grayder

3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
I’ve been banned from the arena server, but I can’t enter the babel server too.

4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
I am a citizen of Niger. My hometown is niger. While stating this on the server, the admin misunderstood me and thought I was saying the n-word. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

5) Why should you be unbanned?
I want to play the game.

6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
January 26, around 2-3 at night

2 Likes

Hi Grayder,

I am the administrator who banned you for racism,

First of all, this appeal is more funny than sincere, since you make the excuse that you’re from “Niger” to talk racist towards other players, which obviously I don’t plan to allow on our servers,

When you say,
“While stating this on the server, the admin misunderstood me and thought I was saying the n-word”, the truth is that there is nothing true if we observe this:

< Grayder > jewish niger
< Grayder > i will rape your mom
< Grayder > stupid niger

< Grayder > what a niger
< Grayder > niger

< Grayder > niger
< Grayder > stupid niger
< Grayder > why

But well, I think that these examples are more than enough to prove that you came here believing that you were going to be unbanned for being from “Niger”, haha

No, if you don’t accept that you were wrong, besides that you have tried to evade my ban even by using VPN, you will not have access to the servers for a month, think about it,

Thanks,
MoDeR

2 Likes

OK sorry. I shouldn’t have been racist. No one can choose their race. Differences, diversity are beautiful. With different people, life is beautiful. Life is pleasant with them and they should appreciate each other. I apologize for swearing the country of Niger. And if other black people were taken from them, I apologize to them. Also, the Jews. I’m sorry about the guy I sweared at his mother.

Honestly this is one of the most false apologies I’ve ever read,

It seems that you take me for a fool honestly, I don’t understand it,

I ask you for the last time, accept the mistake you made, in a serious way, please,

This is not a game,
Otherwise I will be forced to increase the ban time,

Thanks,
MoDeR

OK mate. I regret and apologize for being racist. I promise I won’t do it again. I learned my lesson.

That sounded more like “Stop wasting my time and unban me”, huh,

I honestly don’t know whether to trust your word, but well, I’ll have to unban you to see if you’ve really learned your lesson, but not so soon, my dear friend,

You will have to serve 3 days of ban for evading my ban, it could have been more for your attempt to join with VPN, but I will let it pass,

I really hope you make a change after this, because if I find you with that attitude again, it won’t be as easy as coming here and say you’re from Niger,

Thanks,
MoDeR

3 Likes

hello ben cousins. no shortcuts. whether you are from niger or nigeria is playing germany. no racial slurs will be tolerated.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.