BANNED for being enthusiastic ?!?

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

IanI

3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
Babel

4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

nah I was not botting or cheating or anything, I Was simply talkin shit to get the player riled up to play better as I was finding the game easy, then Some guy started a vote kick and it failed. but I got muted. No problem. my computer over heated and after I try getting back on the server it says I was banned? for whatt ? I swear theres no rule saying I cant cus.

5) Why should you be unbanned?

illogical reason for ban.
I wasn’t breaking any rules.
now yes i have history of botting. but this time I GUARANTEE YOU I WASN’T.
my ratio was crap too due to me being afk for a min or 2 a couple of times

6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

March 7. 11:25.

You were banned for 30min for leaving during a votekick. The ban will expire 4 minutes from the time of this post.

In the future, pretend the people you are playing with or against are in the same room with you. Speak to them accordingly. You would not have said any of the nonsense you did had that been the case.

Wait I never think his appeal was resolved…(the first one I mean)

Oh! Thanks.

Apparently you haven’t learned that you’re not allowed on our servers until you confess and get properly unbanned.

No problem. Name seemed familiar.

I confessed i botted. if you read through my current appeal I did say I acknowledge I do have a history of botting… lol

But, You evaded your ban even when the admins said you shouldn’t join.

The point is, your previous appeal was NOT RESOLVED. You did NOT confess during that appeal and you stopped replying from it after I showed the evidence then decided to EVADE your ban. It’s the same as escaping from a prison, you’ll only get hunted down and be thrown back into your cell until you actually properly be unbanned.

Yeah and especially if you go back to the same prison to ask for your clothes and ID back.

Haha lol seems legit.