Banned for ??? at aloha.pk babel server. --- Evilfrogs

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Was told i should go to Aloha.pk by ferrari flunker before he banned me.

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Evilfrogs

2. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Babel server

3. Why were you banned?

I believe I was banned for using my mouse and pointing that white dot at the enemy heads while pressing left M button, not sure. Perhaps building towers, assisting and preventing the opposing forces from destroying my teams tower. Preventing the opposing force from building one. its almost as if I played by the rules. I guess i misinterpreted the game mode.

Ferrari flunker might have some reason but I was not told. I have played several times with him, so he should know I dont cheat. takes the fun out of the game. Strange behavior.
My impression was that he was a fair admin.

1. Why should you be unbanned?

Well since I know for a fact there was no good reason for my ban. Then why should I get unbanned. I might be a help for me as I, then wont have to waste time on AoS.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

around friday 25-07-2014 23:00 local danish time

Hello Evilfrogs, I was the guard that banned you.

I banned you for using the no recoil hack.

That might be what you think. but no hacks here. You are very much mistaken. I have recoil on my weps I’m shooting all over the place.

Well was fun while it lasted. I see no reason to spend time on the aloha servers as I can’t trust the admins. I had another incident with a admin “heracles” or something like that who just wanted to play minecraft on the server and disabled people from building and removing structures serving the enemy. And now this.

Evilfrogs, after closely watching your video evidence, another admin and I have decided that lag was the factor. I apologize for the inconvenience. I’m sorry that you are thinking of leaving. Our admins work very hard to moderate the servers, and once in awhile, a few innocent are banned. I do hope that you stay with aloha, since you are a regular, and obviously a very good player. You are unbanned, and free to play. I sincerely apologize, and hope to see you in game soon.

What server, and if possible, what date?

I was building onto a building in our spawn, and I togglebuilded griefers. I togglebuilded Frogs, asked him to stop, he stopped, and then I let him build again.

I’ll go log hunting and see if I can get you a date fro
Edit: found it and sent it to you via pm
Also evil frog if you have something against an administrator be it power abuse or anything of the such inform me sniper fro or another admin you trust.