Banned Before Even Playing

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    N/A, I have not played any games yet.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Extirium

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    N/A, I have yet to play a game

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    Not sure why I am banned, as I have yet to play a single game

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I believe I should be unbanned, because I am completely innocent, and I have yet to even play a game.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    N/A, no games played yet

Hello, your static IP was banned from the servers, you or someone else in your house was caught hacking on Babel.

Oh, really? It might have been my older brother, I saw him playing on AoS a long time back, he’s stopped playing since then. If he really did hack, I’ll go ask him if he could post an appeal right now.

I just got back, he says he does not want to make to make an appeal, and then he told me “Go deal with it yourself.”

I guess I’ll be the better man here and take full responsibility.

Thanks for taking responsibility, please understand that there is not possible way for us to know who is behind the computer, (you or your brother) and since this is the second appeal, (this is your brother’s first appeal: http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=6458.0) this will be the last chance.

The ban has been lifted, you are free to play now.

Thank you very much for lifiting the ban. Since I will never hack, and my brother does not play anymore, I promise you there will be no more trouble from this IP address. Thank you again!