Banned because of another hacker/ ign : chinaQxi

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    A1) As far as I remember, I was banned at between 4:35HST ~ 4:41HST, 30 mins passed but still banned.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    A) ign : chinaQxi

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    A) server : aloha.pk tower of babel babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    A) First of all, I wasn’t hacking. And while i was playing, suddenly game crashed and I had no clue.
    But shortly after a player named [chinaQxi.] appeared. That’s when I reallized that my game was crashed due to same in-game-name.
    I assume that he tried to access server under theg completely same ign
    and then [chinaQxi.] started use hacking. but Then I was kicked and banned.
    I still don’t know if [chinaQxi.] was also banned or not.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    A) I really like this game and keep playing on aloha server.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    A) HST 4:35 ~ hst 4:41, Aug 10, 2021
    UTC Aug 10, 1:35 ~ 1:41

Hi chinaQxi, it seems to have been an erroneous ban, sorry for the inconvenience.

You should be unbanned by now

First, thx for unbanning so quick, but i wanna know how to prevent this problem.
Do you have this issue frequently ?

The problem is very frequent, it is not every day but there are days when the hacker players impersonate other people and the administrator also makes a mistake

because the hacker simply put an extra (.) in the name, as it happened with you, the player put an extra (.) in your name and I didn’t realize it and that’s why I banned you by mistake.

And I recommend that when that happens you do an /admin and say that someone is pretending to be you to avoid a mistake