banned appeal - 9333

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Of course

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    it maybe babel or area

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    First of all, I apologize for writing. Because I’m not good at English translation by turning.
    Please forgive me and I hope you will give a break.

I’m a Korean user that is really interested in the game, called AOS.
I am also a user of a hacking tool called ‘aimbot’.
I used to be a user who built it hard and tried hard before using the hacking tool.
but one day, ‘aimbot’ in the enemy team is brutally butchered me other users.
I didn’t want to see my team crumble, and I downloaded the hacking tool because I wanted to get revenge on the users who were using the hacking tool.
I started using hacking tools for revenge, and then I started killing users better than myself. it was a bad thing.
Of course, managers have been banned for one or two days.It was a warning.
However, I played with warnings to fulfill my desire to be human.
I’m really sorry about that and I’m afraid I’ll be banned for more time from now on.
I’ve been playing 9333 since five years ago.I liked the game about AOS, so I was banned from being banned and spent a month reflecting on it. And I write it today.
I should have been banned, and I promised never to use it.I made a real mistake to ask you to curtail the ban or to release the ban.
It’s a big disservice to messing up games that people have managed to manage and create.I would like to share my views with this.
I ended up in a bad way in an environment where you can’t stop aimbot.If you’re reading this, I’d appreciate it if you could create a stronger and safer environment to prevent bad users like me.
I am sorry again.

1. Why should you be unbanned?
    I am sorry about that.
    I just wanted to go back like I used to.

2. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    about March~ April Korean time 9:00 PM .

Could you put me up for bad things? I’d like to reflect on it further.

Hello,

Thank you for coming forward and admit your wrong doing. I am the admin who approved the ban against you from babel, one of our famous server.

I will discus with your ban staff and will get back to you soon.

Thanks,

Nathan

Hi 9333. I’m the guard who banned you.

You were using an aimbot on our babel server. Thanks for admitting your mistake. Aloha is a very easy group who believes in second chance. Therefore, I will ask for your ban to be lift. But before that, I want you to remove all hack files from your comptuer so you won’t be tempted to use them again.

Please tell me once it’s done by leaving a post here.

Newage

First of all, thank you for giving me the opportunity.

Shortly after I was banned, I immediately erased the hacking program.

Because I realized that what I did was wrong.

I promise you that I will never use it again and become a clean player.

I am really sorry for my lack of vocabulary and thank you very much for your response.

You are now free to play on our servers. But remember that if you ever cheat again it will be harder to get unbanned.

Have fun and play fair!

Newage

hi newage
long time no see