Banned - AGW

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

No, i had a friend with me, who told me that i was banned.

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

AGW

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

aloha.pk 1ctf 24/7 pinpoint

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

Because i was too good? I really don’t know. They didn’t specify a reason, they just banned me, for, what appears to be, no reason what-so-ever.
My friend asked them about why i got banned, and they told him that ‘my reticule didn’t move’. Bucket(?) also claimed that i had wallhacks.
I never hack, never had, and never will.

1. Why should you be unbanned?

Because i’d like to play on your quality servers.
You people offer the BEST AoS server’s i’ve seen.
I’d like to play again.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
  1. March 22:30 (GTM +2)

Hello AGW, I was the guard who banned you. At the moment we are discussing your ban and the evidence collected, although we are leaning towards unbanning you. For the time being, you are allowed to play on our servers, however this appeal will not be closed until a decision is reached.

All’ighty then.

I apologize for the long wait. However, I have made the decision that my banning you was based off of less than substantial evidence, and therefore I have decided to let you go. I apologize for the inconvenience, and hopefully you have a nice time on aloha servers. :slight_smile:

Requesting lock on this thread.