bann appeal

EXcuse me i got banned from 24/7 pinpoint aloha now i cant go on anyother server no one votekicked me but i just got banned and the truth is i was spamming nothing else i am loltroll and got banned about 5 pm E.A.S.T (australian) :-[ i don’t how to appeal properly im a noob :frowning:

This is the ban appeal template.Fill this out → http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=762.0

thx ryu
:smiley:

Just fill it out already.

#1) Wait 20-30 mins in case you were votekicked.
If you fail to follow this step, I’ll personally extend your ban. ~Reki

#2) Please specify your ign (in game name).
LOLTROLL

#3) Server you were playing on when you got banned.
Note: we only deal with aloha.pk servers here.
aloha.pk r1ctf 24/7 hallway

#4) Reason for ban (please be truthful)
To tell the truth i was kinda spamming I was saying bye to my very close friend (Alpha)Death and said bye alot of times and no one votekicked me but I just suddenly got banned NOW IM BANNED ON ALL ALOHA.PK SERVERS
#5) Reason why you should be appealed.

I seriously think i should be appealed because A.O.S is a fantastic game Jagex is awesome and Ive made lots of friends. Just to show you guys ill tell u the names
bleep, minecraft,(alpha)death, bob, goldensoil, (vip vgn) dylan, yaguar1, swagger, etc etc.

#6) Date and time (approx).
(approx) 5 pm E.A.S.T Australian time NSW

P.S IM KINDA TALKATIVE

You were banned for using ESP. I’ll point the concerning admin to this appeal.

YEA IM SRSLY HONEST I DONT KNOW WAT ESP IS I KNOW HACKS AND MODS AND TEXTURE PACKS
???

but there were random boxes with teh players name on it i think its a glitch ???

DUDE! That’s called an ESP hack. You can see where everyone is. It’s like an x-ray for AoS. And personally, I don’t think anyone’s going to beleive you when your name is LOLTROLL. xD

You are playing us for a dumb idiot. We know what it is. And by the way your lying my guess you won’t get unbanned.

lol, plz

1 Like

I honestly do not feel like you should deserve a chance but you admitted yourself hacking in probably the most unique way.

For that reason alone i’ll limit the ban too 1 week. Topic can be locked.
If you have any further questions you wish to ask me sent me a pm.

dafuq?

http://www.troll.me/images/jackie-chan-whut/my-brain-is-full-of-shit.jpg