BanAppeal Name: Daddy_Jack

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I checked after 30 minutes to no avail.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    My IGN was: Daddy_Jack

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    I believe it was the aloha.pk 24/7 assault. it may have been a different aloha server as i cannot remember exactly what it was.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was banned for cheating the game. I decided it would be smart to download a hack, it wasn’t. I take full responsibility for making this dumb choice, it wasn’t a brother or friend, it was me.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I was curious and decided that i would just try out some random hacks. However beforehand i played legitimately and got to really enjoy the game, deciding to use the hacks was a dumb decision that i fully regret and i promise that i will never even attempt to use it again. I messed up, and i’m seeking forgiveness. If your decision is to keep me banned, i fully understand and will not complain further. Thank You.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    10th august 2019. approximately 6:00pm ACST.

Thanks for the admission. You are free to play but if caught hacking again you will not have another chance.