ban(?

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    It wasn’t a votekick I was playing when it happened

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    gataunicornio

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk top 10

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I do not know to be honest, the game started i play one round and then i got kicked out

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I was playing and I got out of nowhere, some players accused me of using cheats but i got nothing of that, i play legit always

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    right now

Hello,
Im the guard that has banned you.

If you could please write the ban appeal in english so most people could understand ?

Yes i will try

OK thank you for translating it. OK so the reason you were banned is ESP.

You saw people outside of the plane and looking in their way instantly as you left.
When you were in the plane you were behind the seats and you saw people leave cover as you were behind the seat yourself. With no chance of seeing the people there.

I will say it again. Lying about this will higly decrease the chances of you getting unbanned. So please speak the truth.
If you tell us that you were indeed using ESP and you swear you will not do it again you have 99% chance of getting unbanned if you dont do anything bad.

Yes i know, it was on the plane map?, i know that map, people tends to camp at those points and it that game they were doing it over and over, also on the seats, it could be just lag, i got a crappy net, sadly i didnt take screenshots of that map

I also mean on the next map after plane. You were suspicious there too.

But.
After internal discussion with other mods we concluded that it may have been a mistake.

I will let you know when you are unbanned. Please DO NOT JOIN the servers until i say so.

Okay, i will try to record or at least take screenshot when i play to avoid things like this, Thanks.

And you are unbanned. Please wait half an hour until the unban gets accepted by the servers

Im glad to hear that.