ban

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    nope

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    who

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was cheating the system

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    it wont happen again I was just trying and see if it works

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    banned like 3-5 days ago

Hello,

Your banning admin has been notified, please stay off all aloha.pk servers until this appeal has been handled.

Thank you

Hello, I am the staff that gave you ban for using cheats, at aloha we always give a second chance to people who admit their mistake, and this will be no exception.

First of all, remove all traces of hack on your computer and you promise you will never use cheats again, when you answer me your ban will be removed.

I deleted everything I had that injector thingy but its gone and I promise it wont happen again, sorry was having trouble on getting the password I couldn’t reply.
thanks allot

I’m glad you accepted your mistake, unbanned.
if you have problems to joining the server tell me, remember that if we catch you hacking it won’t be so easy to get another chance.

Enjoy!

Aight thanks allot