Ban - Zather

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Zather: yes

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    my name is Zather

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Zather: It was an aloha.pk server I’m not sure which one it was… I swear

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    Zather: i used Aimbot, triggerbot.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Zather: Sorry for the inconvenience, I just want to go back to playing normally I’ve been playing this game for a long time, I only used hack because I felt the vast majority of players use it too! I promise you will not repeat.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Zather: I’m Brazilian, according to my country’s schedule, it was approximately 14:00 - 15:00

Hey, I was the guard who banned you today.
Thanks for your honesty! :slight_smile:

From what I have heard so far, it was that some players thought you were legit and liked to play against you. Therefore, I appreciate that you promise to not repeat your misbehaviour. Please don’t disappoint me / the community about that and delete all kinds of Ace of Spades cheats from your computer.

In point 5) you are mentioning that you feel like many players are hacking.
When I began playing Ace of Spades again, I felt the same way. Later I found out that it’s rather a minority. Can you tell us some names of people which you suspect for hacking?

What would you do in future if you see someone hacking? I have read something that surprised me negatively from a few hours before your ban. It was also the reason why someone attempted to votekick you and why you have been muted by our staff team.
Although this was not the reason why I banned you, I would like to point out that racist remarks are forbidden.

So before I unban you, please tell me that you deleted all kinds of hacks from your computer and what you will do the next time when you see someone hacking. Also, please promise to not spread racism again on aloha servers.

Thanks, Rakete

Sorry, I won’t commit this kind of attitude anymore, I’ve already deleted the cheats and I promise not to act that way again

Alright!

So in case you believe someone is hacking (the person you accused was evading, so you were right about it), please notify us with /admin so that we can join into the game and ban him. If you aren’t sure, I can recommend switching into spectator team and to watch the way how someone is shooting. /an (analyze) can help for that. If no staff is joining and you are still sure that someone is hacking, type /votekick (playername or #ID) (reason). Please give valid reasons why you think that someone is hacking (like “hacking”, “esp”, “wallhack”, “aimbot” etc.). If the majority of players agree with you, the person will be banned for 30 minutes.

Thanks for taking responsibility, I am believing in you and you have been just unbanned.
Have fun in the game! :slight_smile: