Ban rare

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I do not even played today

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    -ToD-Strady

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Until yesterday all was well. Today I want to play and I find that I can not.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I don’t know

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Because I do not even know why. I should repeat the same thing in point 3.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Today, but I do not even played

This appeal is still in progress, you were banned for evasion by me. I have notified your original banning admin who is responsible for your appeal.

Note for the banning admin

Scipio, you banned me in august from this year or in 2014?

PD: the penultimate ban for me, is false. You thought I was hacking, but it seemed. “It Seemed”. The penultimate ban for me, It was something I never did. My guildmates know I’m not a hacker. I made my clan pages where I uploaded pictures of me playing, And nowhere I show up with a hack. There are real hackers, but I 'm not one.

Can you just clarify this for me please?
“Hello, I would like you to give me a list of recording programs that I can use to record (obviously) because I have the Antihack and I want to record and show those hackers in the “abuse reports”. I want them to be free but it does not matter. Thanks”

By this do you mean you want to get hacker banned? Or do you want to show them how to evade detection? Or are you referring to the recording software with the phrase “I want them to be free but it does not matter”.

Edit:

I have no idea what you are referring to. Are you referring to this ban?

When I said “free” I was referring to were not trial. There are free programs recording , such as the person who showed me to my post.

PD: Yes, I am referring to that “ban appeal”.

Explain this then please

hqdefault.jpg

That was exactly a year ago. I waited four months, until one day I enter a server of aloha, and let me in. I admit that I was hacker in this times, but it was long… I played for more than six months without any hack, and I learned my lesson.

Just for future reference bans for hacking are permanent.

I do not know what to say, nor do I know you 're going to do. I can only say that I’ve been playing without hack longer than with hack. And I know not even evade a ban, I just wait until you unbaned me.

This is very rare. You unban me in september-november 2014. I played for over six months without problems. Now you ban me by mistake, jump all acusacions…

Nicolas114,

I just want you to promise couple of things before your ban get unban.
1 - Delete all of your hacking tools.
2 - Do not ever cheat again.

Thanks for cooperation with Scipio.

Nathan

Nathan, I promise.
in fact, that I had done before, but now, You stay assured that you will not do it again.

PD: If I seem hacker, It inst hack, Is just lucky

Nicolas114,

I will give you another chance to play and please make sure to play fair and never hack again. This is your first and last chance to play.

Enjoy the game and have fun.

Nathan

Thank you