Ban:( Please Read

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Preety sure

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Aksel

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Aloha.pk Blockpower

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I had the helmet and armor power level 3 on in this server, someone who wasnt used to this or lots of people were complaining about hacking. I had 400 points, being on the server for 3 hours seems reasonable for a close up shooting map.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I belive i should be unbanned because i was following the server rules and NOT hacking. I take full responsibility for being cocky and really love theese servers.

I WAS USING ESP, DONT LISTEN TO THE PART ABOUT ME NOT HACKING.
6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

I was banned around 1:00 pm GMT June 19 2013

Thank you very much for your time and i will play appropriatly

You were banned for ESP, the admin who banned you shall be along as soon as he can. We appreciate your patience. In the meantime is there anything else you’d like to add before proceeding? We value honesty and humility here so lying will only get you deeper in the pit.

Thank you!

You were digging up players (including one I placed specifically to test you) that you would not be able to see without a hack.

Would you like to revise your appeal?

Yes, i would like to admit to using ESP hacks. I got mad at somebody for using the teleportation power and they werent helpful on how to do this. I know i shoudnt lie any more. I fully admit to using ESP and will not do it again.

Great.

Appeal Denied.