Ban Pajrat

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

I wait 30 min. and I have been banned.
2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

[BdO]Pajrat
3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

Arena Top 10 maps
4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

Someone impersonated under me (google translate)
5) Why should you be unbanned?

Because i never hack on Aloha and other servers.
6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
21 February, ~15:30

Hello,I messaged the banning admin,please wait till he replies.

Hello, Pajrat. I was the admin that banned you.

You were actually banned on the server babel for ESP and Norecoil on the 17th of Febuary. The video evidence should be with another staff member as we were both spectating you.

And also, if you were impersonated, I would guess that that player would be either living in the same house as you or maybe a friend that you invited over because the ip on both the original ban(17th Feb) and the recent auto-ban(21st) have close to the same IP and had the same ISP. A little explanation may help.

Huh?

I didn’t have hack. Interesting…If you can not otherwise :(. A Ban is pernament?

Evidence:

http://i.videobam.com/IqIOG.jpg