Ban of Operator9029

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    yes

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Operator9029

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    All aloha.pk servers

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    Using cheats

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Because in aloha servers best online

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    I dont remember correctly

sup, im the admin who banned you.

thx for admitting to cheating. that makes things easier for both of us.

5) Why should you be unbanned? Because in aloha servers best online
that would be a reason why [b][i]you[/i][/b] would want to be unbanned. you have to tell me a reason why [b][i]I[/i][/b] would want you to be unbanned. right now, i dont see any reason to unban you. maybe you can convince me otherwise with a nice reply.

Im looking forward to your answer.

I, i dont know what to say on here. I mean i dont know what to say about this question.

Im not gonna spoon feed you the answers you are supposed to come up with.

If you dont know then thats already a bad sign and an indication for me that it would be better to not let you play on our servers again.

If i were to tell you what i expected of a good reply from someone like you then that would invalidate the integrity of such a reply.

try again. im looking forward to a well thought out answer from you.

You mean that i will not have access on your servers?

You still have the chance to convince me to unban you.
Make a well thought out reply.

I promise not to crash the server and not use cheats like that time.

taking a bit too much credit for what you think you have done but ok.

you didnt wrote much but you wrote exactly what i wanted from you. congratulations.

promise is promise though. If i catch you using any sort of cheats again you will stay banned permanently.
evading your ban will result in the same outcome.

reply to this message for me to know you read mine. i will unban you after i have read it.

im gonna go to bed though. So im most likely reading your reply tomorrow if u have sent it by then. good luck. bye

Thank you. I read your message.
Good night