Ban lifted please

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I have been banned from the aloha servers for a while, sometime in October of 2013 so it cant have been a votekick.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    My in-game name was just Britt.

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    If i remember correctly i was banned on the aloha tower of babel server.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I admit I was hacking and i have learned my lesson after a few months of not playing and I promise not to hack from this day onward.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I have realized it was wrong of me to hack and have learned my lesson and I promise never to hack ever again, I just want to be able to play and talk with my friends again.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    I was banned around October 30th, but i don’t know the time.

Hi there, I’m the admin who banned you, first sorry for a late reply (have been busy).
I’m glad you are honest, but, just answer me, why did you hack twice?, yeah, you were banned before by another staff, that ban expired, and then, I banned you in Arena Counter Strike (without using a name?).

I just want to say thank you for getting around to replying I appreciate it, and as for your question I didn’t know that I got banned twice, I thought it was only once so i dunno how to answer for the second ban but I am willing to accept any punishment that you see fit.
I promise not to hack from this day forth and would like you to know I have learned my lesson, but I would like for you to take into consideration that I have already been off Aloha servers since late last year.
Thank you very much once again
Britt

It was because I wasn’t aware that I had been banned for it before.

I hacked because I wanted to be seen as a better player, and now I know how much of a ridiculous reason that was and I am now paying the consequences for my foolish decision. I know that it was unfair on other players and for that I am deeply sorry.

How could you want to be seen as a better player if you were using no name?

Stop nosing please. (Aka get out)

Britt, your responses to the questions presented are not making much sense(You talk about getting recognized yet as my fellow admin pointed out how do you get recognized as a no name?), do you not understand what were asking?

Here is how it works I was hacking ONCE and i was using my name BRITT, I don’t recall hacking twice, if I was then I have no way of answering that because it cant have been me.

Arrg now I’m getting annoyed with firefox as this is the third time I’ve written this.
Sorry for butting into your appeal Caprex. Britt, what Caprex said is that you were caught hacking two times. The first time was by either a guard or a mod hence the reason for the ban expiring. Then you were caught by Caprex himself under a “noname” alias [“nonames” are people who use spaces instead of characters for their name (characters are a b c 1 2 3 ! @ # etc)] You have said that you only hacked once, but Caprex is saying the opposite you hacked twice [Personally any time someone is caught twice for hacking its almost always true that they have hacked in the past] We don’t ban by name we ban by ip, the only thing here is if someone is caught hacking under your network connection every one else that is under it is banned aswell. As far as the admins are concered the same network[ip] == the same person. So if that someone else was your dog, cat, fish, pet mouse, or a ghost,we don’t care because at the moment your appealing for your network connection to be unbanned from the servers.

Edit: Left this out of the post even though I’ve added it to the past three times I’ve written it/
If english isn’t you native language please post in (native language) [Google translate likes to mess things up and make them hard to understand]

I cleaned up this ban appeal to only relevant posts.

To fellow admins: Follow your own advice and stop posting irrelevant stuff.

To everyone else: Please only post in an appeal that requires your input.

Here’s an example: “I have videos that support he was/wasn’t hacking.”

Here’s an example of what NOT to do: “he didn’t hack” or “I played with him and don’t think he hacked” or “well did you hack?” or any response at all ever. Just don’t, it is not necessary.

That’s not to say we don’t want you to hush up! Think you have relevant stuff to add but not 100% you should post? Message me, another admin, or best case the banning admin!