Ban explanation

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    xXPussySlayerXx

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    So I have been in Sweden for 2 weeks and during that time my drunk dad played the game with hacks. I apologize for this, but I don’t think I should continue to be banned. I know I shouldn’t have left my computer unlocked but he can’t remember doing it. I do accept responsibility for it but feel it won’t happen again (Not going to Sweden for another year).

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    It wasn’t ME, but WAS my computer. I have deleted the hacks and since I’m home schooled I can watch my computer making sure nothing gets on it not supposed to be.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    about 4 days ago.

Hello, thanks for making me laugh.

I was the admin that gave you ban in the “aloha.pk counter-strike” server for having used esp, it’s been more than 5 days and that time seems to me enough for you to have thought about what you did, if any member of staff sees you again using hack the ban will be restored and you will not have a second chance.

Have fun.

Keep posts on ban appeal pages revelant