Ban appel de Hendrikson

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes, I waited about 1 hour to get in, then I realized that it was a direct bann

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

at the time they banned me it was named: Beaulo.

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    it was in top 10 arena

2. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I had the hack menu uploaded by a youtuber: I was wearing wallhack and aimbot (don’t remember very well if I was wearing aimbot)

1. Why should you be unbanned?

Because aloha servers are my favorites, I love them and that’s where there are more people, I have my favorite game mode: arena, I have a good connection, and I love maps. and I promise I won’t hack again

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

I was banned on July 17, 2019
the time, I don’t remember sorry but maybe it was between 12:00 pm and 2:00 pm

Hola, soy el moderador que te baneo por softaimbot, el cual es un hack unicamente para OpenSpades.
Voy a pedirte que elimines todos los archivos del hack, o mejor, que elimines el cliente que tenes y descargues uno limpio (preferentemente de la pagina Build and Shoot • Download). No sé si los clientes están actualizados, pero ya vos me entendes, la idea es que elimines por completo el hack de tu computadora.
Voy a pedir la anulación de tu ban en cuanto reciba tu respuesta. Mientras tanto, no entres a ningún servidor de aloha.pk.
salu2

Ya eliminé el cliente y descargué uno nuevo de la página de ´´buildandshoot´´. Gracias ;D

No manejo appeals vía PM o discord, todo debe ser escrito aquí.

Si bien te dije lo mismo por discord, corresponde publicarlo aquí.

Iré a pedir la anulacion de tu ban, disfruta el juego, y si tienes problemas para unirte, vuelve a contactarnos.
Recuerda que si vuelves a usar el hack, será mas dificil conseguir una segunda oportunidad.
salu2

o5OB6XZ.png