Ban Appeals

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    PP Brain

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk tower of babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I don’t know exactly why, but what I remember before I just got lag (high ping) while digging, freeze at moment, and then got banned.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I just want to play, nostalgia. This is the only “active” server for now.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    14th June 2020, around 6/5 pm in singapore I guess

Hello,

Im the one that banned your IP. Just to confirm, you played under the name “dutchbag” is that correct? Also I want to note that being honest gets you unbanned, if you want to change your story now Ill allow it.

oh sorry, I forgot, yes dutchbag was my nickname. But I do not change my story, cuz I’m being honest with u.
I’ve watched an example of bad & good ban appeals post (from here: http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=762.0), maybe if you record me / watch me from “spectator” perspective, that’s my evidence. If it’s about aimbot or something like that, you can see my gameplay tho.

Sorry about the wait,

Im disappointed to see you’re still approaching your ban appeal this way… Not only did you lie, you kept going after I gave you yet another chance. I did not take your ban lightly and followed you for what must be an hour before I actually banned you, several times at the brink of doing it. Here is my proof for your ban:

Most notable moments:
0:05 snapping at the first person, killing them without recoil and right away snapping to the second person to kill them without recoil. All while still walking. This is not how a human shoots.
0:45 shooting at a person you shouldn’t be able to see, without recoil.
0:56 completely checking out where the enemy players are, while you shouldn’t be able to see them.
1:06 You should not have been able to know there was going to be a player behind that house, you waited for them to come out too.
1:59 snapping at a person once to damage them, snapping at the person a second time to kill them. All while still walking.
2:10 you get surprised from behind and snap at the person
2:29 and 2:37 you use rapidspade, this is what sealed the deal for me.

All of this with no lag from both sides, look at chat for your own ping and the graph for mine.

What do you have to say for yourself?

hqdefault.jpg

Good ban clip.

Thanks,
Nathan

First of all, thank you for giving me that clip, I really appreciate it and I’m sorry If I do aimbot in this server.
tbh I don’t have intended to get unban, I just want that clip and you really surprise me that you can actually see on my perspective (I wonder how do you do that tho). My purpose is for research (also that’s why I straight-up asked for the clip), and ofc, for another aimbot BUT not for share.

I know aimbot is bad for your game experience etc etc, but for me, analysis-solving-cracking code is more fun rather than ruin another player game (well you can say I ruin it for my purpose :wink: )
so… yeah, that’s what I said for myself. Whoever read this in the future, you have to take the bad with the good, and once again, I’m sorry that I do aimbot. You can ban me as many as you want later.

Appeal denied, you can reappeal in a month. Stop lying.