BAN APPEALS- ryuk-oneshoot

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    yes. it was a perman ban

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    in that moment i think it was OneShoot or Ryuk. smigol. idk, i had a lots of nicks

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    tower of babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    using aimbot.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    because now i want to play without cheat. in that moment i had 10 years. now i want to play again and i cant

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    months ago probably.

1 Like

Hello,

I am the admin who banned you from Babel Tower server, it is one of our famous server.

I want to you delete all of hack software and then come back here. Then we will talk about it.

Thanks,

Nathan

mmm idk what you said im not good at speaking english. im from argentina. yes i know i used hack but now is bored for me use cheats. can aloha pk disban me? i want to be a good player as i am years ago. i used cheat once or two times in my life, and aos is a good game. sorry for my conduct nathan.

Buenas noches ryuk, antes que nada debemos pedirte que borres todos los softwares maliciosos de tu ordenador, ademas de que prometerás no volver a usar herramientas de hack de nuevo en los servidores de aloha.pk. Luego procederemos a eliminar tu ban.

Ok ahora mismo eliminaré todo

i have eliminate all hack. aimbot and inyector. all. ya borre todos los hacks. please disban me.

Hello,

Since you came forward admitted wrong doing and promised not to hack again. I will lift your ban and remember this is your first and last time. If any of aloha’s staff who caught you cheating again, then this ban will be reinstated.

Play fair, have fun and enjoy the game.

Nathan