Ban Appeals, Name:niceshot

B1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
yes

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    niceshot or drak_br

2. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    babel

3. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I started to play I decided to test a hack, but I was kicked, then I left the hack and waited the 30 minutes, I did not want to be banned again, so I continued playing without a hack for a few days, but on May 13 or 12, when I went in It appeared on my screen ‘’ kicked ‘’ for no reason, I stopped using hack and I kept playing clean, but I did not understand this reason for me being kicked, I already waited for 3 days and I’m still banned, sorry for using hack, Do not urge me to do that.

4. Why should you be unbanned?
    I loved your servers, I was very sad when I heard that I was banned, and I would like to play again in aloha.pk, thanks for the attention.

5. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    On May 12 or 13

Hello niceshot, thankyou for admitting to using hacks. The reason why there was a gap between when you were banned and then unbanned again, was because the first one was a votekick which only lasts 30 minutes however you were being recorded at some point in time with the use of hacks. When I received video evidence from a Guard on Aloha that showed you were hacking beyond a reasonable doubt, I made the ban into a permanent ban. I however will not be handling your appeal, the Guard that recorded you will handle this appeal.

Hello niceshot, I’m the staff member who banned you.

I caught you using no recoil and esp which are totally forbidden on our servers. I appreciate the fact that you recognize your mistake and admitted to use hacks. Aloha is a very easy group who believe in second chance. But before that I want you to delete all your hacks from your computer, so you are sure you won’t be tempt to use them in the future.

When it’s done please post a message here. I’ll do the necessary for your ban to be lifted.

Newage