Ban Appeals - Kemkah

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes i’m sure it was few month but it’s not real a ban (see n°4)

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

I think it was Kemkah

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

I think it was on aloha pinpoint or pinpoint 2

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

It was on one of the first part which I play, I do not know the rules.
An opposing player had to switch teams to destroy my building, I was angry, I did the same but I’m banned for griefing …
Since I can still play, but I can’t destroy the building opposite with my weapon just with my spade.

1. Why should you be unbanned?

It was a rookie mistake…snuf…
Except this first error, I always respected players, I respect your work to put at our disposal the server so we can play with equality
I love this game!

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    It’s a probleme, it was a few month and i don’t remember :frowning: maybe there is about 6 months

Sorry for my english, i’m french… i know, nobody’s perfect! :wink:

You probably were not permabanned for griefing. I can’t find your name/ip in our banlist though. If it says ‘banned’ once you’re trying to connect my guess is that you’re on the GBL somewhere.

Yes, this is not a permaban because i haven’t problem to connecting for playing, it’s just that I can’t destroy the building with my weapon.
Maybe i’m an idiot, this is maybe a AoS problem on my computer, can be…

I’m writing this message on another location, it is not the IP address of my home
I will write a message from my home tonight that you have the right ip address if it can help you
I don’t remember exactly my ingame name, kem or kemkah or rez… sorry for inconveniant

That makes me the same thing on the Minit’s server.
It’s so far, maybe it was a ban on their servers, I’ll go to their site to check.

This message is written to my home if you want to check the ip address, thx

This doesn’t sound like a problem we can solve. It’s not one of our ‘punishments’ that you cannot destroy blocks with your gun. You should be able to like every other player.

Can someone help me i dont know why im banned

Zone X, I don’t believe this appeal has anything to do with your ban. You need to post a separate appeal using the appropriate template.